The optimal combination of power, form and technology. The Altura V2 offers more user friendliness and a wider deployability.More..
AERIALTRONICS IS LOOKING FOR: ELECTRONICS ENGINEER
We want to define the future of Unmanned Aerial Systems. With our development team of passionate and skilled geeks we work hard to achieve this. For this team we are looking for someone who thinks in, breaths and dreams of electronics. So are you an engineer, hacker or self-taught electronics genius, please have a look at the list of skills below.
When do we need you? immediately!
Location? The Hague – The Netherlands
• Experience and strong skills with design of advanced analogue and digital electronic circuits (incl. power electronics)
• Understanding of EMI and thermal considerations for PCB designs
• Good knowledge of one EDA software tool (preferred CadSoft Eagle or Altium Designer)
• Portfolio of complete embedded systems design projects
• Experience with embedded software development (including software architecture design)
• Experience working with PCB prototypes and troubleshooting of electronic control systems
• Experience with integration of electronic modules into final product design
• A 'Hands-on' person with good analytical skills
• Independence in work and ability to take responsibility for realised projects
• Team player
• Fluency in English (ability to read technical documentation and communicate within a team)
Do you belong in our team?
Send your CV and motivation to firstname.lastname@example.org
Safe auto-pilot features controlled by a simple button click.More..
Compatible with a wide range of cameras and sensors.More..
Safety first. A wireless RF link up to 5km.More..
Long range SD and HD quality video donwlinks.More..
Automatic multiple axis gyro stabalized camera mounts for stabalized imaging.More..
Safety first. Automatic auto landing system in case of emergency.More..